Friday, October 06, 2006

Stolen

While I may not have known what I wanted for dinner last night, I knew exactly what I wanted for dessert. I have been busy this week with orders of cookies and wedding favors, so I made sure to have make a couple extra as a reward for all my hard work. Alas, when I arrived home yesterday evening and looked on the cake plate that is a stationary fixture on my kitchen counter...no cookies. It seems my husband, the taster, did his job too well. While he may be the official tester, it is my job to provide a second opinion. What is the best way to avoid these these moments in life of utter diapointment? 1) Mark with "Do Not Eat" label, like food stored in an office refridgerator 2) Make enough for two 3) Hide them. All three are pretty good options. Blog your vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home