Friday, February 09, 2007

Hungry

My stomach growls at obvious times: when too much time has passed since a meal, late night after a fun evening on the town, after a tough workout, and when I am watching the food network. The difference is that while I can satisfy my hunger from the first three, during the latter, my hunger is insatiable. Watching creamy batters being stirred, big bites of luscious food being taken, and eyes rolling in delight, make me want to cook something up for myself. I suppose I could simply not watch the shows, but that wouldn't be much fun. The challenge is that I usually turn on the TV at the end of a day, when the last thing I actually feel like doing is cooking. A dilemma indeed. Am I the only one in this quandry? Write and let us know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home