Monday, May 07, 2007

No Entries, No Entrees?

Well, it has been a while since I have written. It is not for lack of interest or passion, simply a matter of time. The Baker's Lady has been working like a dog due for one of my very own Doggie Delights. But there is no rest for the weary. That said, has my lack of entries correlated with a lack of entrees come dinner time? Truth be told, sometimes. It is indeed difficult to be a busy professional and make time for a wholesome meal at the end of the day. However, most nights I make it a priority. I consider it a to-do like brushing my teeth or showering at the start of the day - something that I just build into my routine. And the reward is really all mine. Eating well keeps me strong and energized, and no matter where you order take in from, it just isn't the same. Making a home-cooked meal a priority is one of the keys to getting it on the table. Well, that and finding easy solutions to help you along the way. As a professional, I have developed a number of solutions to prepare dinner after a busy workday and I think you will find them valuable. I am going to devote the next month to tips about how to get dinner on the table after clocking out. Stay tuned. Entries, and entrees, are coming your way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home